|AIMS AND OBJECTIVES|
Our aims and objectives are to:
- lobby and campaign for measures which will result in the development of local bus transportation as a public service accountable to the community and in receipt of adequate public funding to provide a co-ordinated, safe and reliable network of services to meet local needs at fares people can afford.
- strengthen the voice of bus users from the Bath area in the discussion of public transport issues particularly where bus services are affected.
- increase the influence of bus passengers regarding local decisions concerning the provision and quality of bus services in the Bath area.
- promote the development of good communications between bus operators, their passengers, local government officers and councillors.
- promote bus use as contributing to improving our environment, enhancing sustainability and reducing traffic congestion
- co-operate with other similar bodies having similar aims
- take all such action as shall further these aims and objectives